Emily and Phoebe

Thursday, April 15, 2010

We're back!

Which is to say we were away. On holiday. For Easter. And now we're back.

We are also (I hope) back to blogging, and instead of posting warmed-up leftovers that are a month out of date, I shall be attempting to ensure that everything appearing here at emilyandphoebe is fresh as fresh can be (and contains only the purest, most natural ingredients, of course).

Today, an amuse-bouche. On the way to school this morning, E & P were singing about washing their teeth with a bottle of Jack. When I suggested that Colgate would probably be more effective they looked at me with pity. Pity turned to scorn when I asked if it was a Lady Gaga song. Oh well...

4 Comments:

Blogger Saigon & Baygon Inc. said...

Hahahaha... Your girls are incredible.
Can't wait for more of your posts, fresh from the oven! I missed you guys.

Saigon

11:25 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Thanks, Saigon. If things go according to plan, I'll be rustling things up on a slightly more regular basis...

8:12 PM  
Anonymous deviousdiva said...

Glad you're back :-)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Hi DD!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home