Emily and Phoebe

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Garland

"Phoebe, can I take a photo of you wearing the garland you made on Mayday?"



"OK, that's quite nice, but you look very serious. Could you smile a bit in this one?"



"Now that was just silly. Be sensible."



"Sensible, I said. Not full of mischief."



"OK, that'll have to do I suppose. Emily, do you want me to take your photo? You'll look really sweet with flowers in your hair!"

"Come on Dad, we both know that all you really want to do is post a ridiculous photo of me on the blog."

Shocked! Shocked I am that my own daughter could think such a thing of me!

(Spoilsport...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Saigon & Baygon Inc. said...

OMG, Phoebe is so CUTE!!!
Emily has got a point, I'm afraid. BUT, she missed the chance to brandish her shiny smile on the blog! Tell her that the audience is anticipating!

Oh, and don't forget to check out tomorrow's post on my blog with the girls... If they like the crochet patterns, I'll be more than happy to make either or both for you too!! :-)

Saigon

12:18 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Emily isn't too keen on being photographed at the moment, but I'll try to persuade her. And I'll make sure we check out your crochet creations!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home