Emily and Phoebe

Monday, May 18, 2009

The countdown begins

The coming Sunday is Emily's birthday, which makes Saturday the day of her non-party. Because she couldn't make up her mind who she wanted to invite from her class (or rather, because she realised that she couldn't invite everyone and didn't want to upset anyone), she decided not to have a party and instead to have a couple of non-school friends over for a sleepover. But there is still Planning to be done. Not to mention Lists to be made. And apparently I have to set aside a whole day to tidy my study ("Because Dad, my friends are going to be here for hours, and you can't just shut the door and hope no one looks inside, like you usually do when someone comes.")

Uh-oh...

2 Comments:

Anonymous deviousdiva said...

at least she didn't say "lock yourself in your study for 12 hours so you don't embarrass me!"

12:51 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Good point. And now I come to think of it, I should probably hide the key to the study so that I don't find myself being unceremoniously shoved inside and prevented from getting out!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home