Emily and Phoebe

Sunday, July 18, 2010

No photos

Well, I've been taking lots of lovely photos of the house and the village, and of the girls playing and swimming on the beach, but unfortunately I left the lead that connects the camera to the laptop back in Athens, so I will post them another time.

My favourite photo, though it's hopelessly blurry, is of a man who for years now has regulary been seen at dusk walking his five dogs along a local coastal path. We noticed him again the other day and paid him no more heed than usual until Peggy the Frenchwoman suddenly exclaimed: "But this is incroyable! He has with him a mouton! And sure enough, the large woolly looking dog at the centre of the pack was a sheep. Being taken for a walk. On a lead.

I wonder if he's trained it to fetch a stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home