Emily and Phoebe

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Uri Geller

In Kolonaki yesterday, Emily was waved at by Uri Geller!

True fact!

And when she got home she found her socks had magically been turned inside out.

Spooky!!!

("Dad, you have to erase that. People will think my socks really were inside out!"

"No they won't, darling. People will realise it's a joke."

"What if a stupid person reads the blog? They might not realise."

"Stupid people don't read this blog, my love. It's only for clever people.")

4 Comments:

Anonymous deviousdiva said...

"Emily's socks are inside out!!!!"


;-)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Emily is now wishing she had plucked up the courage to ask Mr Uri for an autograph, because then he would have realised that she is a Star In The Making and invited her to be on his TV show with him. (She is all about dreaming the impossible dream at the moment...)

12:11 PM  
Anonymous deviousdiva said...

Tell her from me that she is already a star. It's just that no-one knows it yet! I see myself in her so much!

I have to say Paul, your blog is a ray of sunshine in my blog reading world. The way you write about your girls is utterly charming. I look forward to reading more of their escapades.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

That's so nice of you to say so, DD! Thanks for the support.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home