Emily and Phoebe

Saturday, January 12, 2008

All is explained!

The girls want to be firefighters!

So the red clothes, black wellingtons and training programme are all in aid of them joining the fire brigade!

Good for them! I approve of this sort of public-spirited ambition and I shall do everything I can to nurture it. First of all I shall buy them some fireman costumes (these will also do for carnival this year, so that's two birds with one stone) and then I shall help develop their "fire safety awareness". Once or twice a week I shall set small containable blazes in various locations around their bedroom (waste paper basket, toy cupboard, bed etc.) and then time them to see how quickly they can bring them under control.

Hurrah! I am the best daddy ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home