Emily and Phoebe

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tidy up!

I've decided it's time to get Emily and Phoebe a little more involved in keeping things tidy, so for the past week or so I've been chivvying them into folding up their clothes, putting away their toys and generally keeping things in order. And yes, I'm well aware that me lecturing anyone on the need for tidiness brings to mind the words "pot", "kettle" and "black" (or in Greek, the words "donkey", "cockerel" and "big head") but this gets filed under the category of "do as I say, not as I do".

Anyway, it's all been going swimmingly, without any grumbling at all from the girls, and Phoebe in particular has become a particularly enthusiastic convert to the idea of putting things away. Which would explain why I just found a pair of her socks stuffed inside in my glasses case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home